Below is a list of our new art class offerings. Please feel free to call or email us with any questions or concerns you might have, we are so happy to help in any way we can! 416 629 6504 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are back!
Our last indoor workshop was March 13th 2020! And we are so excited to be back to see everyone!
We are starting off slow with extremely limited space and offerings so make sure to book early.
All classes, workshops and camp go live for booking Wednesday evening at 7:00pm we will have a live link here when the time comes. All the info is below so you can review before booking .
Did you know – We are also now taking bookings for private art parties for 5-10 people from now until mid January. This is great for kid’s birthday parties, friend hangouts, or creative holiday parties. All bookings can add Mat’s all-request-live-music via live stream for an additional charge.
Please note: All indoor classes, workshop and camp require covid 19 passports for people over the age of 12 and face coverings to be worn at all times during the event.
Upcoming Art Classes at Vortex Studio:
Kids after school arts and crafts– age 5-12
Mondays from 3-4:20pm November 29th-December 20th 2021
4 weeks $132 All supplies included – Stella picks up from Wakefield school at 2:45pm
– Spend Mondays this Fall at Vortex. Kids get a chance to get messy making paintings, drawings, mixed media artworks and holiday crafts. All artwork will be brought home and gift wrapped for the holidays.
Creative mixed media– age 13-adult
Monday 5:30-7:30pm All supplies included
4 week intensive $155
– Do you want to learn about all different kinds of art supplies and how to use them? Would you like to include photos into your process? This is a quick intensive mixed media course great for all skill levels. Stella will give the group an in-depth understanding of the basics of a large variety of mixed media supplies such as pastels, watercolour paint, acrylic paint, matte mediums, photo transfers, collage and much more. We welcome all skill levels and assure that everyone will be challenged according to their artistic ability. *Please note there will be some sharing of supplies in this course. We will sanitize in-between users.
Upcoming Workshops at Vortex
December 3rd – 6:00-8:00pm
Evening holiday arts and crafts $50 per person
We are celebrating the holidays and getting creative! This is a great time to decorate and listen to some great holiday tunes. We will spend the evening making ornaments, cards, decorating gift bags or wrapping paper and listening to live all-request music by Mathew Falvai via live stream. Best part is we supply everything AND take care of the mess!
December 4th 9:00-11:00am
Family holiday arts and crafts age 5+
$43 per person attending workshop (parent/gardian may drop off children if a contact form is filled out. If a parent/guardian stays for workshopthey must buy a ticket)
– Let’s get creative and celebrate the holidays. We will be making ornaments, decorations, cards and more. Such great mementos for years to come. Crafts for all ages!
Holiday Art Camp at Vortex MAKE SURE YOU READ – Camp info and registration guidlines before you book
We know the holidays are hectic, shopping, family, cleaning, work, running around and all that in the cold snow. We have you covered. We are running a cozy little art camp for your kids that love to craft and need a break from skiing.
We will be booking two day slots because of Covid. One day will be visual art based and one will be more craft based. Each day of the holiday camp will work on different projects as we know some people book multiple sessions. We are so excited to welcome kiddos back into our newly decorated studio space!
Camp Dates and info:
- Location: Vortex studio front and back room
- Age 5-12
- Time 9-3pm (after care available for a fee)
- Teacher – Stella
- Group size – 9 kids
- Cost $163 + $7 service fee for 2 days *we will offer a 5% discount to those booking siblings or multiple sessions. Email for more info
- *Please note we can not separate the days in sessions due to covid 19
- December 30 & 31st
- January 4 & 5th
- January 6 & 7th
Please note* We require everyone indoors to wear a mask except when they are eating and drinking.
Live Music on location with mat!
You all know him from playing on Fridays at camp, at our workshops, at weddings, bars and events locally, We couldn’t bring up the holidays without letting you know that our favourite musician and Vortex Studio partner Mathew Falvai is now taking music in real life live or live stream bookings for Holiday and New Year’s parties. Make your next get together big or small extra special with the sweet sweet sound of live music! Please email us for more information on booking Mat for your party and to review his price and song list with over 700 songs to choose from!